The Needle Nerd

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Camo it - IN PINK!

Camo It
zoom
Camo It Camo It Camo It Camo It Camo It
This cutie pie Woman/Teen pink camo newsboy cap all ready for you!

This gorgeous newsboy cap was crocheted with cotton yarn in a classy pink camo color. Look stylish while keeping warm :) This hat is a head turner!

Styled with a dark green and pink vintage buttons.

Size: Adult, should fit most women and older teens.
Circumference: 19 inches there is stretch to the yarn after worn a few times. Will fit a 21-22 inch head circumference

Care instructions: I suggest hand wash or delicate cycle in washer machine. Dry flat. This will help maintain shape longer.

I can make this in any color you like. Convo me for info.
I can also make this in baby, toddler & tween sizes :)

Custom orders welcome! Convo/e-mail me for details. Deposit required for custom orders.
 
Available at www.darlaanduni.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails