The Needle Nerd

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Limelight Earflap Hat


This bright and cheery earflap cap is all ready for you!
This gorgeous cap was crocheted with soft acrylic yarn in a classy limelight color. Perfect, it covers your ears and is adorned with a big pom-pom on top. Look stylish while keeping warm :)
Size: Adult
Care instructions: I suggest hand wash or delicate cycle in washer machine. Dry flat. This will help maintain shape longer.
I can make this in any color you like. Convo me for info.
Custom orders welcome! Convo/e-mail me for details. Deposit required for custom orders.
Image as presented has been enlarged to show detail. True-to-life color of item may appear either lighter or darker in person than it does on your computer monitor.
Please read my shop policies and feel free to email me with any questions prior to ordering. Thank you so much for looking and have a great day
Available at http://www.theneedlenerd.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails